I just saw that online and it is really awful. They should put him through a very slow turning meat grinder start with his pecker. My thoughts and prayers go out to this young lady's family.
Police: Lee County man shot nurse because she refused his advances; had planned murder for 'some time'
By Rain Smith
Published March 5th, 2010
ROSE HILL ? Police say a Rose Hill man arrested Thursday had planned to murder his mother's home care nurse for "some time" because she refused advances "to be his girlfriend."
A press release from the Lee County Sheriff's Office adds that he allegedly snuck up behind a chair the nurse was sitting in ? beside his mother ? and shot her in the head with a .22 caliber rifle.
The victim has been identified as Misty Leann Garrett, 22, of Route 1, P.O. Box 335, Jonesville, Va. She was employed by Innovative Home Health Care of Big Stone Gap.
Charles James Givens, 40, was arrested shortly after 1 p.m. Thursday. Police say he lived at his mother's residence on Blue Hollow Road, where the murder occurred.
Givens is being held at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Duffield without bond, charged with first-degree murder. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Lee County Circuit Court on Monday.
Police: Lee County man shot nurse because she refused his advances; had planned murder for 'some time' - Kingsport Times-News Online
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I just saw that online and it is really awful. They should put him through a very slow turning meat grinder start with his pecker. My thoughts and prayers go out to this young lady's family.
I knew a girl that used to work home health. Said she ran in to a lot of people of questionable repute in her visits.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
My daughter worked home health for a long time. She said the money was really good, but she just couldn't handle the goof balls any longer. One in St. Charles even tried to follow her home one day and she called me and I put a stop to that(before I called the cops)!
Bookmarks